We're Hiring - Sales And Customer Advisor (French/German)
Unicorn Hygienics is the world’s leading innovator and manufacturer of washroom products, and due to continued expansion, we are seeking to employ a dynamic and intelligent representative to join our sales/customer support team.
Based in our Lisburn offices, the role will blend existing customer support/management, handling inbound sales enquiries and pro-actively reaching out to find and close new opportunities.
It will be key for the successful candidate to create a strong relationship with our existing customer base, understand their needs and grow sales by introducing additional products to their range.
Tasks within the role will include handling customer questions and enquiries, offering support and managing concerns or issues, updating customers on the status of their orders, problem-solving over the phone and creating excitement around new products. The role will also involve communicating with our customers via phone, email and Skype.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious with a desire to achieve and out-perform sales targets, therefore you should consider yourself to be a self-starter and someone who can identify opportunities and close the deal. You will also need to have a strong customer and sales support background to fulfil the job requirements, as well being fluent in either German or French.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in sales and a proven record of sales achievements (B2B preferable)
- Be a self-starter, capable of undertaking a range of activities without constant guidance
- Ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with various individuals and departments within the company to assist with our growth strategy
- Manage and solve customer concerns
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be competent in using MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Skype
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to manage customer accounts, discuss prices, lead times whilst endorsing new products and promotions to potential customers
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Fluent German or French is necessary
- 3rd Level Degree in one of the following subjects: Business Studies / Marketing / Languages
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension scheme provided
- Free parking
- Friendly environment
- Due to the international nature of this sales role you may very occasionally be expected to travel to key events and visit customers across Europe
Job Type: Full-time